BECOME A MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AIDER
About 1 in 5 Australian adults experience a common mental illness each year. Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) training will teach you practical skills to support someone with a mental health problem. Make a real difference to people in your community.
LEARN PRACTICAL FIRST AID SKILLS AND BENEFITS
- Recognise common mental health problems
- Provide initial help using a practical, evidence-based Action Plan
- Seek appropriate professional help,
- Respond in a crisis situation
- Improves Knowledge of mental illnesses, treatments and first aid actions.
- Increases Confidence in providing first aid so you can support others; and
- Decreases stigmatising attitudes
This is a 12-hour educational course is available through
Midwest Yellow Ribbon for Life Inc.
Cost: $150 (concession Rates Available)
(Thanks to funding from WACHS)
Facilitated By Robyn Hunt & Sarah Collins
- 12 Hour course over 2 days
- MHFA Manual
- Lunch ,morning and afternoon teas on both days of training
- Certificate of Completion
Further Enquires: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robyn on : 0428 381 545